Isn't this a form of what the Mormon Church teaches Lance?
Theirs is a flesh religion and they have no problems with purity and holiness
Same with the so called "Church fathers" or patriarchs who came up with the pronouncements
this generation mindlessly parrots.  By the time they began holding these ecumenical councils
and writing their creeds the professing Church (or embryonic rcc) was already off into darkness.