On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:39:56 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Bill says that the incarnate Christ was holy because He was God on earth.
Judy says He was not God on earth and His holiness came from the fact that He
had no earthly faither.

JD when are you going to get a hold of yourself and stop putting words in my mouth?
The prophecy that the "virgin" would bear a child and his name would be Emmanuel
go together.  Why??  If sin is no big deal and rcc baptism can wash it away in infants
so easily then why did Fod's Son have to be born of a virgin?

Apparently her "generational curse" theory teaches that this curse is continued
only through the father.

This is no theory JD; it is spiritual reality.  After all  it was BY ONE MAN that sin
entered this world and death by (or because of) sin.

She ignores Job 25: 4  which says  " How then can a man be just before God?
Or, how can he be clean who is born of woman?"

Do you know of any man who wasn't born of a woman JD?  Job is just stating
the obvious along with the fact that ALL men are born unclean because of sin.

"Uncleanness" comes via the Mom just  as surely as the father.  Houston, we have
a problem !!  jd

We sure have and I think you and Houston had better seek the Lord for some
wisdom.  He set the standard.  He holds the man accountable and He kept His
ONLY begotten son from the taint of sin by having him born of a virgin woman.
Imagine that???

From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
No I most certainly don't Dean; those are Bill's words and Bill's concepts.  Not mine.  What I believe is that
he was not born by procreation like the rest of us since he had no human father.  Mary may have
contributed an ovum but the male determines a child's gender and his spiritual inheritance also comes by
way of the father (ie the sins of the fathers are visited upon the children) and these are some of the reasons
why I can not accept the "orthodox" claim that he was exactly the same as us in every way.