JD wrote:
> ... try to see why we continue to preach
> obedience and personal effort

Why would you continue to preach personal effort if you have already
achieved sanctification by grace through faith?

I personally do not preach personal effort.  The reason that you find people
like me sometimes talking about your view promoting sin is because you still
preach personal effort and you still testify to having no hope to keep from
sinning in the future.  My problem is that if your testimony is that you
will sin in the future, then how can you call that sanctification?