What does this mean:  Your ideas will change.  You as a person will not change?

jd

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
So are you saying that salvation is based upon philosophy and understanding?  A person must properly understand and profess the right Christology in order to be saved?

David M.

p.s.  I don't put down you, John.  You confuse a put-down of ideas with who you are.  Your ideas will change.  You as a person will not change.