Manipulation is sin JD.  It is deception, working another person for your own ends.
What's more it is not God's way.  He gives his creation choices - always.  It is the adversary who is the
anger and control freak.  You choose each day who you will serve.  judyt

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:59:55 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
And are you aware that this is not the only reason for Bill's passion. ?  It is not sin to oppose a false doctrine.   In fact, just the opposite is true.

Nothing innately sinful about manipulation, Judy.   You have no scripture on this and will never have.    The fact is this  -  Jesus used manipulation as he opposed the Pharisees of the day.

jd

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bill are you aware that manipulation is sin?  Backing a person into a corner with a "repent or fight" attitude has never been God's modus operandi although I do see it in the Crusades and Islam.  You are wrong!  My prayer for you is that you will eventually receive understanding from God, lay down your religious idols and find freedom in Christ.  judyt