Sent: 2/5/2006 1:22:54 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] the FWs about free speech thingy

I know you supported fighting words DavH-go and see for yourself.You have often spoken of a failing memory now you are certain I am lying about a event that happened appx. 2 yrs ago?Are you so sure?Beside I do not know how to use the archives and the last time I attempted to do so failed-so if you want to prove me wrong you are the one who will have to do so.

DAVEH:  While my memory may be weak, I pretty much know what I believe.  I don't support somebody becoming violent over words.   What I might have said, and which you may have misunderstood is that I can understand why someone my be pushed over the edge into violence by another's words.  Dean, there is a huge difference between understanding such, and supporting such.  For you to insist I supported such is simply a lie.

    I've told you before that I have not suppo rted this right to harm others , and I'm telling you now that I don't support violence over words.  I can state such because it simply is not a position I've ever believed in taking.  There is no way I can prove it to you (when I've never said it), but I've certainly explained my believe about such now.  For you to insist that I do support violence over words is an outright lie, and is easy for you to prove if I said such.  It is impossible to prove otherwise if I didn't say such.   Dean, you have the easy out on this....knowing what I believe (from my above comments), just say that you must have misunderstood what you previously read and that you now apologize for making an erroneous statement that mischaracterizes what I've said in the past and what I believe about this matter.  Failure to either present the proof or apologize for lying about what I said constitutes a sin, does it not Dean?