that Jesus is totally man and totally God and then you talk out of the other sides of your mouth
about how he might also be part woman.  This is what happens when men exalt their own views
over and above the clear Word of Truth.  judyt

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:25:11 -0700 "Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
cd: Is Jesus male or female John/Lance/Bill-If he is God as you say what is he?

Jesus is a man, Dean, and he is God -- two natures in one person. Please stop confusing the two.

You create God in Adam's image, and Judy calls us earthly minded: what a joke! Have you considered how close you are getting to a doctrine which claims that God the Father came down and had physical-sexual intercourse with Mary? You do claim he is male, don't you? That's like saying, since he has the equipment, why didn't he use it? This is ridiculous. "Male" is a physical/biological term. "Father" is a relational term, the same with "Son." You don't have to confuse the two. Yes, sometimes these terms coincide, but they are not requited to. Please, brother, stop with the accusations and smears (what has gotten into you?!), and just consider for a moment what you are suggesting: that God, being Spirit, has to have male attributes, over against female or a mixture of both -- as if he must have something between his legs or he can't be God. My gosh, people, he is Spirit; he is neither male, nor female -- nor both. Stop with the foolishness.

Bill

----- Original Message -----
From: Dean Moore
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Rightousness (jd 2 cd)

cd: Is Jesus male or female John/Lance/Bill-If he is God as you say what is he?

Sent: 2/7/2006 11:52:39 AM

I have preached this for years, Dean  No one I know is the lest bit confused.   Apparently you think that you have to keep all 613 of the commandments and I think that such a claim is a    false gospel.

Your message is not Good News to anyone who is a sinner and Christ died for that sinner  -  not for the righteous.

And verse 8 still speaks of sin IN THE PRESENT TENSE.   So you can twist and turn all you want.

I'll stick to the "good news"  while you are sunning poeple out the back door by the boat load.

jd