From: Dean Moore
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Rightousness (jd 2 cd)

----- Original Message -----
From: Taylor
Sent: 2/7/2006 10:15:34 PM

cd: Is Jesus male or female John/Lance/Bill-If he is God as you say what is he?

Jesus is a man, Dean, and he is God -- two natures in one person. Please stop confusing the two.

You create God in Adam's image, and Judy calls us earthly minded: what a joke! Have you considered how close you are getting to a doctrine which claims that God the Father came down and had physical-sexual intercourse with Mary? You do claim he is male, don't you? That's like saying, since he has the equipment, why didn't he use it? This is ridiculous. "Male" is a physical/biological term. "Father" is a relational term, the same with "Son." You don't have to confuse the two. Yes, sometimes these terms coincide, but they are not requited to. Please, brother, stop with the accusations and smears (what has gotten into you?!), and just consider for a moment what you are suggesting: that God, being Spirit, has to have male attributes, over against female or a mixture of both -- as if he must have something between his legs or he can't be God. My gosh, people, he is Spirit; he is neither male, nor female -- nor both. Stop with the foolishness.

Bill
cd: I realize you guys will not accept the Webster definition for the meaning of English words- as the rest of the world does- and have developed a whole new language but that is what I am using. To have a masculine quality is to be a male. God doesn't have a sexual organ as one is not needed in heaven as He can create humans from rocks or bones and still be the provider for the family as is the Father of a family. Thank you for the using words like silly-foolish and such like as you are only verifying my position in Jesus Christ and building my future:-) Notice # 4 if you are able-in the English language one can be male without the organ .Hence a masculine spirit is a male spirit-What are you not getting Bill-is all that dancing around making you tired?

Masculine

M`ASCULINE, a. [L. masculinus, from masculus, mas.]

1. Having the qualities of a man; strong; robust; as a masculine body.

2. Resembling man; coarse; opposed to delicate or soft; as masculine features.

3. Bold; brave; as a masculine spirit or courage.

4. In grammar,the masculine gender of words is that which expresses a male, or something analogous to it; or it is the gender appropriated to males, though not always expressing the male sex.

dangerous content by Plains.Net, and is
believed to be clean.