In the biblical concept of the “church”

I see an avenue for  continuing revelation, and if not “revelation,”  certainly “interpretation” or “understanding.”   If you will, it is in the counsel of many that our understanding of the biblical text is expanded and/or confirmed.     How important, it is, then,  that the church continue to meet in forums such as this  --  whether virtual or physical.   A community of Being reveals Himself to a community of Believers and it is out of this communal reality that our understanding of God and His thoughts is borne.

jd