Bible Study Fellowship. Judy attends. (I think David's family attends also.)
----- Original Message -----
From: Dean Moore
Sent: February 14, 2006 17:53
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The door to understanding

cd: I am not sure where you got this twisted version of our statements that have been taken out of context- but you are incorrect.By the way who is the BSF?

Sent: 2/14/2006 1:25:44 PM

Let's talk "cult," shall we?   I am taking this list to the local BSF.  Wonder what they will say !!   It will describe a person I am dealing with  who believes the following:

1.  Adam and Eve were spirit beings before the fall -- their flesh being changed afterwards.

2.  Christ is not the "eternal " Son of God.

3.  Christ was of human flesh for only 3 1/2 years.

4.  Christ was not the physical descendent of David -  only in some spiritual sense.

5.  Christ was not "God on earth" during His ministry.

6.  The "Trinity" is false doctrine.

7.  God is male and has a penis.

8.  God illuminates His disciples to the extent that discussion and books are not necessary.  Because of this "illumination,"  the understanding of acripture can be "received" from the Spirit without fear of being wrong.   Those who have this Spirit cannot be mistaken when it comes to the Bible and what it means to say.    And those who disagree with this are false teachers and need to be opposed.

9.  The old law is binding and continues to be something we must obey.

I would add to this list  --  but I am sure this will be sufficent .
Dean, you and Judy are the very definition of  "cult!!"   but nice try.  And what do you want to bet that BSF will not agree?

By the way  -  you are the one who has set the tone for this response.   This is the fruit of your ministry.   Accusing me of preaching the occult is not going to fly.

jd

l message --------------
From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
.Amen Dean,
JD I figure you were thinking of Proverbs 11:14b when you wrote what you say below ie: "in the multitude of
counsellors there is safety"  However the "counsellors" referred to in Proverbs ARE those of God's Word or
the Biblical text as you call it.  They all say the same thing by the same Spirit and this is the counsel in which
we find safety.  Groupthink??  Anathema!!