Does 'your church' teach them right Dean/David? What, pray tell, is present within your discipling that one would find lacking in the other churches?

'
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: February 15, 2006 07:07
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

cd: Hear,Hear! and Amen David.

[Original Message]
From: David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Date: 2/14/2006 9:00:52 PM

Dean did prove his point with this passage.  The passage teaches that
Scripture is profitable for these things.  Your characterization that
Dean
has authority to go out into the world pointing fingers of judgment is
false.  It only exists in your mind.

The 1 Cor. 5 passage deals with how to deal with sin within the church.
It
does not forbid us from testifying to the world that its deeds are evil.
It
tells us not to judge them.  In other words, I don't take up stones and
stone homosexuals, I don't kill abortionists, I don't kill adulterers and
murderers, etc.

The 2 Tim. passage applies to Street Preaching because we preach to many
believers out there, and we are causing them to be the men of God that
they
should be.  If the church was training them right, we wouldn't have to.

David Miller

----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]