Sent: February 15, 2006 09:22
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

Thanks for the drive-by, Christine.

From: Christine Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
JD wrote:
Your agenda has done nothing in a positive way for this forum.   Nothing.

I have been blessed many times by Dean's posts. From what I can remember, he has always quoted relevant scripture.

The above sentence you have written has done nothing in a positive way for this forum, JD.

Blessings

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You pass out scripture as if you have proven your point!!  .  Virtually none of the scripture I have seen you quote has much to do with any of the discussions in which they are used.

This is a case in point.  The Canadian Bishop says this:      "It ain't up to you Dean, to 'allow' a fool to continue in her/his folly. My goodness, just look at TT!"            and you quote a passage that speaks of the innate value of scripture and has NOTHING to do with giving you "authority" to go out into the world pointing fingers of judgment as if you are getting something done for the Lord.    In fact,  I Cor 5:11-13 tells you NOT to do what you do.

Finally, Dean,  this II Tim passage  not only says NOTHING in defense of what you do as a SP  (and even on this forum),  it is information given "that the man of God " might be complete.   The reproof and correction mentioned in this passage is directed AT THE MAN OF GOD THAT HE MIGHT BE THOROUGLY FURNISHED and NOT anyone in the world !!!!

Finally,  you miss the point when Lance says "My goodness, just look at TT!"
Do you miss his point?  Your agenda has done nothing in a positive way for this forum.   Nothing.

jd