NOITA (no offence intended to anyone - just made it up - ps I managed to just pass beginner's grk about a 100 yrs ago) but, I'm with DM on this one.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: February 18, 2006 08:34
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The door to understanding

Wrong picture, John.  Take insulting and malicious comments like this private, please.

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 5:25 PM

Picture the format of a typical political cartoon.   See David Miller towering over a rather humble looking John Smithson.    David's eyes are narrow and his rather bushy eyebrows have a devilish slant to them.   A smile is on his face, one which some would confuse with a snear.  His hands are behind his back ---   clutching a  large butcher knife dripping with the fresh  blood of a previous opponent as he speaks these words:

 "If you are open to my questions, then please tell us the name of your church and the pastors with whom you are in leadership there.  You said you were a pastor in Sanger.  Is that pastor of Sanger Foursquare Church or some other fellowship?  If I am misunderstanding something that you were trying to communicate, then please clarify.  Thanks."

Get the picture?

jd

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>