----- Original Message -----
Sent: 3/9/2006 3:08:05 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] ***************Respose - ModeratorcommentADHOM*************

Are you implying Dean called you such NAMES?

DAVEH:    I'll let Judge Dean answer that, Kevin..........I say/demand again " Get the "Church of Jesus Christ" name off your temple Pagan!!!

cd: Hey- that is Judge Moore to you buddy. You are the one that put a separation between Christianity and Mormonism-in you comment -and when I declare that by doing so this is Paganism you state crying .
My Comment:
Is it the Mormon in you doing such-or are you just plain mean?
Your reply:
So let me ask you, Dean......Is it the Christian in you doing such-or are you just plain mean?
I called you a Mormon-to which you do not deny-You called me a Christian to wit I did not deny. By doing so you separated the two-and as receiving the first (Mormon) and tagging me with the second(Christian) you have clearly showed yourself to be non Christian-To be non-Christian is to be a Pagan. You DaveH are a Pagan.The fact that you do not follow the teaching of Jesus Christ is a deeper conformation of that point.

 Get over it the truth is not an Ad. Homein attack- or state a petition to impeach me.I am not Judge Dean -by your standards isn't that Ad. Homein attacking-better stop or I will have to go to the Moderator.Hey -Judge Moore Moderate this!

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Are you implying Dean called you such NAMES?

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dave why are you trying to fuel dissection between the groups?

DAVEH:   Hmmmmmmmm........well, I hadn't thought about dissecting you guys, but it is a tempting thought you've given me!      ;-)

Is it the Mormon in you doing such-or are you just plain mean?

DAVEH:  LOL......Sometimes I think SPers are their own worst enemy!  You have the power to push the button that bars me from TT, Dean.  If you do such, I don't think your problems will all go with me.   I've been called a pagan here, a snake in the grass, satan's messenger boy........and I've been falsely accused of condoning violence against SPers.  So let me ask you, Dean......Is it the Christian in you doing such-or are you just plain mea n?