From: Dean Moore
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 7:03 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The dearly departed

cd: Does the foolish need a reason to be foolish? I also reason to believe
that they have spoken behind my back on the phone- Wickedness whispering in
Millers ear lies and half-truth-put a little truth-show a little emotion in
the mix and there you have it. This is what happened with John-but I refused
till he show signs of remorse. He hung around so long in private that he
reminded me of that stray dog that refused to leave my house. After a while
I started feeding it out of pity-Turned out to be a worthless dog in the
end-didn't have no appreciation for the food, me ,or the pity.Just a
worthless dog-that bites the hand that feeds it.Sound familiar?