jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dean was joking "judge Dean"
DH took oportunity to  use it against Dean

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Linda -- you do not know what you are talking about.   See my previous post (written just before this post.)

As far as Dean is concerned,   I addressed only one comment to David after coming back this last time  ......   and that was a presentation of Dean calling himself "Judge Dean."   That same comment  was posted on this site and was ignored by Dean as he continued to criticize DH for using the same language Dean used on himself.   Secondly  --   G is terminated and I missed the reason for that.   None of my business?   Perhaps.   But , with the changing rules, it would be nice to know of G's violation so that we who remain will have a fighting chance of continuing on this forum.  Sounds reasonable to me.  At least, that was my reasoning before Dean resigned.

jd

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So why did jd inquire of you about them? Was that honest??? iz