When you answer my question then, I'll 'give it a shot' as it were.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 15, 2006 07:22
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The dearly departed

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:02:02 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Would you be so kind Judy, as to restate 'apprehend and apply' so as to demonstrate to me that therein lies the meaning 'truth is NOT fixed and eternal..'?

I say that truth IS fixed and eternal so would you please explain what you mean by the above  ...

Further Judy, should we actually be attempting to exhibit a 'new and improved' TT, was the last 'shot' necessary? ('dancing around a calf').

I think so Lance, and BTW it is not a "shot"  We all come into this world with hearts full of idolatry, I examine my own daily. Remember, we are all "by nature" children of wrath. That is unless we walk after the "new nature"

Not so Lance; Truth is fixed and eternal in every generation. God does not change and neither does His Word
which is forever sealed in heaven.  As Dean warns - better be sure you are not dancing around a calf.