David:Would you apply the word 'bias' equally to yourself and, to Judy with the same force? ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: March 23, 2006 15:08
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Carl Baugh

I talked to Carl once on the telephone.  He was kind enough to return my
phone call.  The problem is that he made some huge mistakes in regards to
the Paluxy River beds and it greatly hurt the evidence that might actually
be there for a recent creation. The evolutionists were all over his mistake
and have discounted his entire work because of it.  The jury is still open
for me on this matter, because I have seen the bias of scientists first
hand.

David Miller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>