Ahhhhhhhhh David, is YOUR BIAS GOD'S BIAS?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 23, 2006 19:38
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Carl Baugh

Hear that, Judy.   Who would have believed you to be a party girl. --   jd

Lance wrote:
> Would you apply the word 'bias' equally
> to yourself and, to Judy with the same force?

No, I would not.

I have a bias, but it is not as strong as the bias in place when a person
has the establishment behind him.  The establishment makes people a little
lazy in their thinking.  Me, I have to be right if I'm disagreeing with the
establishment.  They only have to tote the party line, and that reinforces
their bias.

David Miller

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>