0

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Here's an idea  -- maybe the church could actually do its job !!     You know, instead of paying the local school district to do it.

jd

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Solution: teach false theories.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:33 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org; TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Fw: Williams on Creationism

What's scary is that you think the solution is to have an antagonistic educator "teach" what he does not believe   -- you thinking, of course, that he will do so without commentary that thoroughly negates the purpose of this compromise.  In the real world,  Linda,  you simply cannot construct a model in which this will work to our (the Christian church  -- whose address do we use , again ??) favor.   In fact, to get all the warring factions to agree, the stateent on creationism would be so watered down as to be really meaningless.