Oh, how the Libs LOVE demeaning Wal-Mart! How very predictable you would bring it up.  And what is your PROBLEM with Wal-Mart? Oh, they don’t pay enough or give enough benefits to those POOR people who work there; so SAD! My book club (SLU Women’s Club) read some lib’s expose on Wal-Mart and they were all up in arms about how they refuse to shop there.  A few months later which merchant allowed us to solicit funds for our SLU Hospital Auxiliary at their doors? You guessed it, Wal-Mart!  Did they boycott that; no way, Baby!  So, while I was there soliciting donations I noticed this young female Wal-Mart employee on her cellphone trying to get someone to come and pick her up because she locked her keys in her car; obviously with no luck.  So when it was time for me to leave I said Come on, I’ll give you a ride home.  While we were driving to her apartment we were talking, and she told me that she (around age 24) had full custody of four children (her sisters, brothers, nephews in some combination).  She is raising them as a single woman, while attending classes at the U of Mo in STL on a psychology degree, while volunteering part time at a local hospital and working part time cleaning houses and part time at Wal-Mart.  I asked What do you think about how Wal-Mart treats its employees?  She said Oh it’s so wonderful working there.  They treat us all SO well.  And if it weren’t for my benefits there I could never dream of taking care of my kids!  So stick that in your pipe and puff on it.  Izzy  PS She was driving a nicer car than I have; but then so does everyone. “-)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:07 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Williams on Creationism

myth [the writer's a blamer with an evident feminist' bias, but Am. conservative Muslim theory ain't really their fault:

'either get our new WalMarts opened on time in Baghdad or face us blowin' you to (the other) hell (we're financing')]

We wouldn’t be HAVING a problem with Muslims if we hadn’t thrown God out of the government and schools a long time ago! (duh)