> developed
> > > [1]
> cost_price
> > > of

> > > Ok but it has no sense to store it at this moment.
> > >

> > What do you suggest?
>
> To not store it because it is a moving target
> but I don't understand the requirements so I can not propose a solution.

Well, the requirements are to know the margin of benefit before the
salesman makes a quotation. And when it is done, save it for historical
info.

Anyway, this is not the topic of this thread, and finally I found the
solution for the issue so, for the record, there weren't any dependency
between both modules, so I had to add an extra depends in one of the views.

Thank you for your response Cédrik.

Cheers,

--

Jesús Martín