El 07/02/18 a les 16:43, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
> On 2018-02-07 16:26, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The account_deposit module defines a new kind of account (Deposit
>> account) but there is no deposit account on the Spanish CoA. After a
>> little bit of digging i found that the Spanish CoA includes deposit
>> accounts for customers (4380) and suppliers (4070), so this accounts
>> should be marked as deposit. This requires to add the account_deposit as
>> dependency of the account_es module, but not sure if this is the best
>> way as this module also adds new functionaly on party and invoice which
>> is not relevant to people not using the deposit functionaly.
>
> You may put those account inside a extra depend module.

The main issue here is that this account should be included on the
balance sheet so probably the best is to use the deposit kind when the
account_deposit module is installed and the other type when not installed.

> But usually, you have 1 account deposit per party so you create them and
> they do not come from the standard chart.

But the code groups by line party [1], so it's possible to have multiple
parties on the same account (as the party required flag should be set
for this accounts). Furthermore, I don't see how each party gets it's
deposit account assigned. Am I missing something?

[1]
http://hg.tryton.org/modules/account_deposit/file/11e8fdac3d6b/party.py#l52

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana