Hi,

issue7182 [1] shows that our support for macOS bundle is not optimal.

Ideally, we would need to have 3 machines as it seems it is the number
of version supported by Apple.
But I think we can have a pretty good support with only 2 machines.
The first one will be keep one release behind and used to build the
bundle. The second one will be kept up to date and used to test the
bundle against the new version.

So this is a request to buy a second machine by the Foundation.

Otherwise, we could try to update macOS lately about 1 year after the
release. But without being able to test the build on new version.

Or last option is to keep up to date for each build and take the risk to
make non backward compatible App.

[1] https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7182

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL