Reading the issue history, the last update is 2016-04-25, so, IMHO, it's time
to work on improving its functionality. I'm interesting in colaborate on that,
as a developer or as a sponsor, maybe not the main, but, for start point.

I was reading discussion [1] and maybe we could know what is the status of the
issues:

    - property field: it will not be possible to have correct
      multi-company when we still have those shitty fields.

    - context: in base we should never depend on context.

    - user.company: in base we should never depend on this.

Each comment will be welcome.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tryton-dev/prpZY4rGCug/discussion