Hi,

When opening a tryton server I have the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "trytond/bin/trytond", line 80, in <module>
    server.TrytonServer(options).run()
File "/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/server.py", line 112, in run
    Pool(db_name).init(update=self.options.update, lang=lang)
File "/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/pool.py", line 144, in init
    self.start()
File "/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/pool.py", line 97, in start
    register_classes()
File "/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 328, in register_classes
    for package in create_graph(get_module_list())[0]:
File "/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 191, in create_graph
    - set((p[0] for p in packages))))
Exception: Missing dependencies: []

I have seen this error a lot of times but with a list of dependencies, not with an empty list. So I'm wondering what could go wrong?

Have anyone found the same error? Any tip on how to fix?

Thanks in advance.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com