El 26/02/16 a les 09:27, Raimon Esteve ha escrit:
Hi,

When opening a tryton server I have the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "trytond/bin/trytond", line 80, in <module>
     server.TrytonServer(options).run()
   File
"/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/server.py", line
112, in run
     Pool(db_name).init(update=self.options.update, lang=lang)
   File "/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/pool.py",
line 144, in init
     self.start()
   File "/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/pool.py",
line 97, in start
     register_classes()
   File
"/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/modules/__init__.py",
line 328, in register_classes
     for package in create_graph(get_module_list())[0]:
   File
"/home/sergi/nan/projectes/virtualenv/tests/trytond/trytond/modules/__init__.py",
line 191, in create_graph
     - set((p[0] for p in packages))))
Exception: Missing dependencies: []

I have seen this error a lot of times but with a list of dependencies, not
with an empty list. So I'm wondering what could go wrong?

Have anyone found the same error?

Finally I found the reason but not how to fix.

module_a -> extras depend -> module_b
module_b -> depends -> module_a

If remove extras_depend in module_a, I can create/update/start a database
In case I add extras_depend in module_a, get expecption on missing
list dependencies (and can't create/update/start a database)

Is it a bug?

For me it's a bug in the module, as the extras_depends of module_a is wrong and this functionality should be implemented in module b.

Raimon

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com