Hi,
I have been working on resolving the following bug -
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue5363.

I have made use of help on the IRC channel and have made some changes in
the code. But since this is the first bug that I have ever worked on, I
need some additional help. I want to know how to proceed. How do I test the
code? And once the testing is done, I assume I can submit it for review
using the upload.py channel. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Shreedhar Manek