Hello everybody,

I am running a 3.4 installation of Tryton with a couple of companies.

When I produce a 'Balance Sheet' report of a specific company (under
Financial / Reporting / Balance Sheet) I get the report for all the
companies despite the filter of the form.
The filter of 'Date' seams to be ok, but the filter of 'Company' it doesn't
have any effect!

In the attached screenshot you can see exactly the output result.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EGj9Q0tIULU/Vufmmc_CtrI/AAAAAAAAAaU/VkOIk7M9f_UDWXZqGU4Me4Atw78VKWy2w/s1600/balance_sheet_report.png>