Τη Τρίτη, 15 Μαρτίου 2016 - 1:55:03 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Cédric Krier
έγραψε:

> We are surely missing a domain on the company for the balance sheet
> action.
> Please fill an issue.
>

> --
> Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
> Email/Jabber: cedric...@b2ck.com <javascript:>
> Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
> Website: http://www.b2ck.com/

Hello again and I appreciate for your response.

I have created an issue 5408 <https://bugs.tryton.org/issue5408> without
any progress though.
Also I noticed that the 'Income Statement' report and the
'Financial/Configuration/General Account/Account Types' view lacks of the
company domain as well.

Thanks again!

P.S.
We heard about Brussels and we all just hope today's incidents have not
touched your circle of family, friends or colleagues and everybody can
maintain the best spirits they can!