> Hello,
>
> I just wrote this question in the German group, but I think here are much
> more people. Ill will keep both articles updated.
>
> What is the best way to get product stock directly from database?
>
> For a webshop / ebay sync I need the stock for every product of the
> warehouse. I have tried this with proteus, but this is not fast enough.
>
> So I am searching for an way, to get the actually stock of product on the
> warehouse.
>
> I think I have to use  "stock_location" and "stock_move". Maybe someone have
> already a snipped or can give me some hints.

https://bitbucket.org/tryton/stock/src/c9a913139d8da1cac5835362b829d16c0d28602f/product.py?fileviewer=file-view-default#product.py-135

It's a method very hard and spend some time depends about
product/stock moves in your database.

Atention with the context because return some values or others.

Raimon