Hello,

I just wrote this question in the German group, but I think here are much
more people. Ill will keep both articles updated.

What is the best way to get product stock directly from database?

For a webshop / ebay sync I need the stock for every product of the
warehouse. I have tried this with proteus, but this is not fast enough.

So I am searching for an way, to get the actually stock of product on the
warehouse.

I think I have to use  "stock_location" and "stock_move". Maybe someone
have already a snipped or can give me some hints.

Thank you very much.