Dear All,

We are creating custom Groups to Assign to users.

More or less we are happy with the result, but few buttons we can not let
to other users (not admins) use them:

1. Button "Assign" (in all shipments and production) is defined as
button_name=Assign_try, but in Models_Views*:* *<button string="Assign"
name="assign_wizard" ...>*
2. Buttons "Pay" (in Invoices) and "Handle Shipment Exception" (in
Purchasing/Sale orders) are not visible in Model Access -> Buttons list.
Therefore there is no possibility to add it to the new group. Also no
posibility to create new "button" in the list.

Any insights?

Thanks!