On 2016-03-29 04:25, Mindaugas Kašalynas wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> We are creating custom Groups to Assign to users.
>
> More or less we are happy with the result, but few buttons we can not let
> to other users (not admins) use them:
>
> 1. Button "Assign" (in all shipments and production) is defined as
> button_name=Assign_try, but in Models_Views*:* *<button string="Assign"
> name="assign_wizard" ...>*

Yeps, there are missing. Please fill an issue about that.
But in anyway, as it is a wizard the access right is managed at the
action level, the button rights will only be for the UI.

> 2. Buttons "Pay" (in Invoices) and "Handle Shipment Exception" (in
> Purchasing/Sale orders) are not visible in Model Access -> Buttons list.
> Therefore there is no possibility to add it to the new group. Also no
> posibility to create new "button" in the list.

Idem.

I'm wondering if we should not create a default unittest to ensure that
all buttons on Models have an ir.model.button entries.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com