Hello,

Is it possible to define a default value in a field that depends on the
previously entered data?

For example, I have a model with detail rows (product, quantity,
prix_unitaire, currency):

By default the value of my currency is the currency of my company.
If I have to introduce more detail lines with a currency different from
that of my company, to avoid to select this currency every time, is it
possible to imagine that the default value of the currency come from the
value of the previous detail row (and if it's the first line the currency
of the company)? did the context keeps the last entered values?

Thanks for your help...