On 2016-05-23 02:36, Maxime Richez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to define a default value in a field that depends on the
> previously entered data?
>
> For example, I have a model with detail rows (product, quantity,
> prix_unitaire, currency):
>
> By default the value of my currency is the currency of my company.
> If I have to introduce more detail lines with a currency different from
> that of my company, to avoid to select this currency every time, is it
> possible to imagine that the default value of the currency come from the
> value of the previous detail row (and if it's the first line the currency
> of the company)?

If it is stored in the database, then you can make a query to find the
last entered.  But this works only if it is stored in the database so
not for One2Many list.

> did the context keeps the last entered values?

No, nothing is stored in the context.  The context is a static things.

For the One2Many case, it is usually better to not store default value
on the line but one at the parent.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com