Hi, I uploaded it to https://github.com/guzmanico23/cefiro

I changed the names of the clases but the logic is the same:

1) At formulario.py: within Formulario class I have the One2One field
"formularioViviendaTrabajo"
2) At formVivTrabajo.py: I have two classes "FormularioViviendaTrabajo" and
"AuxFormVivTrabajo" (similar to Formviviendatrabajo and Formvivtrabtarget)

The views involved are hc.xml and hcVivTrab.xml

I also post here the error message when trying to opening a new
"Formulario" (now it can be saved but not properly shown)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-y0mX2eMPI8Y/V0cbmPP97WI/AAAAAAAAA4g/qaPUT5cnrO4p6t9apnGXlrIJTl30Bch4wCLcB/s1600/one2one%2BError%2Bwhen%2Bopening%2Bregister.jpg>