> Any idea about the code sprint place ? Will it be far from Barcelona ?
> Need to book 2 differents hotels ?

Unfortunately we don't have a confirmation for the codesprint location. Yet
you should not worry very much.

The locations we're managing are either at Barcelona City or Sabadell which
is quite near and very well communicated (two different rail lines and
several bus lines) and quite near Barcelona.

The location will for sure be at between 25 and 45 minutes with public
transport from Plaça Catalunya [1] where the first two days will take place.

That said, if you have the possibility to delay a few days contracting the
hotel for the last days of the unconference or you use a reservation system
which allows free cancellation, you may prefer to move to an hotel nearer
the second location.

The reason for the delay has been the fact that MWC could offer only the
location for the first two days (and they do it for free!) and the
codesprint event needed another location. Given the type of event, the fact
that we expect fewer people, the holidays in-between and relatively high
prices made us want to search for more appropriate/cheaper locations.

We may be able to get another location for free which would be ideal, in
terms of network infrastructure, room space and services, and we're working
to reach an agreement as soon as possibe. I'm confident we'll be able to
agree with them and you'll love both locations. They're both awesome.

[1]
https://www.google.es/maps/place/Pla%C3%A7a+de+Catalunya/@41.3870154,2.1678584,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x12a4a2f1602b4819:0x1eecc2af1c60d64b!8m2!3d41.3870154!4d2.1700471?hl=ca

> Any suggestions about friendly hotel and anything we should know about
> Barcelona and Tub ?

Living at only 30km from Barcelona I cannot recommend an Hotel in
particular (I go home to sleep :D) but my guess is that in general almost
any Hotel should be quite ok. Maybe people that came to previous TUB can
make some recommendations.

Regarding the TUB I think you should take into account that we expect your
participation and we want to encourage everyone to make their presentation.
That can be a success story, some development you've done or simply
starting a round table to discuss in which things we're not doing well
enough.

Bring your laptop, and have fun!

--
Albert Cervera i Areny