> On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 3:25:11 AM UTC-4, Cédric Krier wrote:
>>
>> The problem is that the business track is on Monday and Tuesday is for
>> development. But we can put you at the end of the day if you prefer like
>> that you have time to rest.
>

> Are there people who are planning to attend for only one of the two days?
> If not, I don't see why strictly keeping biz talking on day 1 and dev on day
> 2 is relevant.  At prior Tryton unconferences, I don't recall anyone
> choosing only one day to attend.

This is particularly useful for people living in the area. I don't
mind of we move some "business-oriented" talks to Tuesday but having
technical talks on the first day is more annoying. But we could always
concentrete business-oriented in the morning and have some technical
talks in the afternoon or something like that.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com