On 2016-10-06 06:21, 'Hendrik Brandes' via tryton wrote:
> Hello,
> sadly, we cannot meet at Barcelona. Nevertheless, we want to share our
> experiences.
> Can you imagine, that we will meet via online-conferencing system? E.g.
> WebEx, GoToMeeting?

I doubt we will be able to setup such conferencing from the conference
place. Also I have always found such intervention on conference never
working well.

Any way, there are many ways to share experiences in the Tryton
community like posting on the mailing list, reporting bugs or chatting
on IRC.

Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com
Tel: +32 472 54 46 59