> On 2016-10-06 06:21, 'Hendrik Brandes' via tryton wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> sadly, we cannot meet at Barcelona. Nevertheless, we want to share our
>> experiences.
>> Can you imagine, that we will meet via online-conferencing system? E.g.
>> WebEx, GoToMeeting?
>
> I doubt we will be able to setup such conferencing from the conference
> place. Also I have always found such intervention on conference never
> working well.

Sorry for the delay on answering this. Today we had a meeting with MWC
people and there should be no problem with such communication. The
only thing they discourage is live questions.

If Hendrik agrees we could schedule a test during lunch time to see if
it works correctly. And if it does, do the talk in the afternoon.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com