<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fdoc.tryton.org%2F4.0%2Ftrytond%2Fdoc%2Ftopics%2Fconfiguration.html%23report&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEwXhu3nIbzFqD74srKDFC7UG7yaw>

> This will work for both tryton client (gtk and sao) as the process is
> done on server side.

In the config.py has this code default self.set('report', 'unoconv',
'pipe,name=trytond;urp;StarOffice.ComponentContext') this is the code in
the link configuration.html is this right setup?

Then I have also set the extension to Portable Document Format, I done this
through Administration > User Interface > Action > Report. is this what you
are referring to [Your ir.report record must have pdf extension selected]?