On 2017-02-07 15:21, Ul wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are a small startup producing organic food. I want to use Tryton in a
> for inventory management and later for accounting.
>
> In food and especially organic food it is essential to exactly track all
> the lots.
>
> In the stock.moves table is all the information needed, but i need a way
> to display the history of a specific lot in the sense of what lots were
> used to produce it and what lots were used to produce them and so on
> until the shipment the ingredients came with.
>
> So it is going to be a big tree, that is not possible to know before.

As far as I see it is just two trees on lot based each one on a
Many2Many using the production moves in a table query.
So it is about to show in a Many2Many the lot used in the output moves
of production which uses in the input moves the lot.
I think such Model can be written using a ModelSQL.table_query quite
easily. Such development could be included in the base of Tryton.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com