El 24/10/17 a les 17:29, Gonzalo ha escrit:
First, sorry for my english.

The problem is complex, I will try to explain it the best I can.
We are trying to use Tryton + GNU Health for a clinic. The clinic has a kind of
subscription/insurance where you paid an amount per month and you get an amount
of services to use (for example, 3 medical consultation free...).

The sale_subscription [1] module can be used to generate a montlhy invoice for invoicing the insurance.

So should be able to know the amount of this products/services uses by a person in
the last month, and the price will depend on this. >
The sale_promotion [2] module can be used to generate a promotion on the sales. One option is to generate a promotion code on each subscription consumption. Subscription codes can be filled by on_change when setting the party.

To make things more complicated, the subscription can be per family too, i.e.,
if your son uses the total of medical consultation that you had free, you will
have to pay.

That will be a fact of only selecting the promotion, when used by one of the members of the familty.

Hope it helps.

[2] http://doc.tryton.org/4.4/modules/sale_promotion/doc/index.html

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana