On 2017-10-25 13:47, Richard PALO wrote:
> I believe there should be some additional things to consider, typically for
> suppliers
> where instead of communicating net prices to their [professional] clients,
> there are:

We don't try to compute instead of the supplier because you do not know
how they compute and any way, it is not needed. The current supplier
price list per quantity is good enough for approximation.

> 1. Fixed reductions : typically by category of product. (e.g. public price -
> 50%)

Supported by sale_promotion

> 2. Compound reductions : e.g. 35% + 15% => (public price * (100%-35%)) *
> (100%-15%)

Supported by price list

> 3. There may be as well volume discounts (in absence of a different article
> reference number)

Supported by sale_promotion

> 4. I understand there may be fixed price reductions too (that is, not a
> percentage) in the
> currency used, e.g. 1€ (or 1£ or 1€) or what have you...

Also supported by price list and sale_promotion even if it is highly
doubtable because of the currency.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com