Dear All,

I have defined a model class with some attributes, methods for setting
default values and on_change() event listener. How can I instantiate it so
that I can have its attributes initialized automatically by default_???
methods and when user make some change to fields, the on_change() event
gets fired.

In fact, I will show a list of such objects to user and when user is done
with entering data, and save them when he clicks 'Process' button of wizard.

--

Regards,
Khurram.