Hi,

On 14 Jun 2018, at 10:35, Dominique Chabord wrote:
sounds strange to make a purchase order after the invoice.
Did you try to make the purchase order before the internal move ?

No… the business case is :
— I handle the stock from the supplier
— I sell his products in mixed orders (his products and mines)
— each time I sell a product that belongs to him, I should « note » it — at the end of each month for instance, I edit the purchase order for the sold items.

Jean-Christophe Michel