On 2018-06-14 10:47, JC Michel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 14 Jun 2018, at 10:35, Dominique Chabord wrote:
> > sounds strange to make a purchase order after the invoice.
> > Did you try to make the purchase order before the internal move ?
>
> No… the business case is :
> — I handle the stock from the supplier
> — I sell his products in mixed orders (his products and mines)
> — each time I sell a product that belongs to him, I should
> « note » it
> — at the end of each month for instance, I edit the purchase order
> for the sold items.

You must not create a purchase order otherwise it will create incoming
stock moves for those products. That's why the stock_consignment modules
creates directly supplier invoice lines that you can append to a supplier
invoice as a self-billed invoice (or as proforma) that you will sent to
your supplier.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com