Well, now that the mailing list is working for me again, I would like to
second the name Osix.  I think that the Osix group is just a cool name.
We don't necessarily have to have a name which stands for something.  I
like Osix, as it is a name in the spirit of Linux itself.  What does
everyone else think?

 - Caleb.