On 8/15/07, Mark Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a reason you don't want to use regular TG widgets?

Not particularly. I was just getting to know TW by attempting to work
it into an existing project using non-core TG Widgets.

I've no desperate need to do this because as you mentioned, TG Widgets
can be wrapped in ET calls. Still, a facility for wrapping TG Widgets
in a TW would be a nice facility for experimenting with it. Are there
big enough differences that this cant be done?

Stephen